Monday, January 14, 2013

Instrument lang...

Instrument lang...

I'm not sure what to say about this week except that it had it's downs, but then they went up and I just have such a testimony of God's timing and where He places us and who He places us with. One of my favorite investigators is moving with her asawa to the next town over. There were plans for them to be baptized and married by the end of the month. If all goes well, the elders in that area will pick up where we left off. She cried when I told her we're not allowed to go to other areas to witness baptisms, but we taught them one last lesson, and they've just been prepared. Us, the missionaries, didn't do anything... Heavenly Father prepared them, and it's been a privilege to know them and be a part of it.


And then this one couple who we taught in December who were not interested at all before had read the pamphlet we gave them and seemed to have open their hearts. We really are just instruments in God's hands to bring people unto Christ... " Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever." (Alma 26:12)


Mahal ko kayo,
Sister Cope

No comments:

Post a Comment